Monday, February 7, 2011

Documenting Process for Chimera in a bag

After doing all my research I decided to construct my chimera using thread so I drew all my shapes out and copied onto cloth
I decided I would sew these with my sewing machine
Heres the sewed pieces

I was happy with the sewed pieces but found it very hard to get something with it in photoshop
so I decided to sew a head with my circle shapes  
This didnt work either and tried sewing this a few times in differant ways. I felt it was missing the objects, so I decided to use the head idea but put all the objects on top of the head and make the objects a head piece


I traced it on to a piece of cloth and sewn the shapes individual on the machine and here is the finished piece
I will now put this into photoshop and will try and use the leaf background and green pencilcase

No comments:

Post a Comment